Power Nutrient Vegan Banana Loaf
Low wheat, dairy free & vegan, this loaf is ideal as a fantastic power start to the morning or a highly nutritious snack – enjoy warm or cold!
Ingredients (makes 1 loaf)
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1½ cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup walnuts roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crack your oven to 180°C & line a loaf tin with baking paper or grease a non-stick loaf pan with olive oil spray.
- Peel the bananas and place in a medium bowl to mash roughly then add the maple syrup, oil and vanilla bean extract.
- Grab another large bowl and place all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the banana bowl into the dry ingredient bowl and stir until all combined.
- Place the mixture in your tin and bake in over for ~45min until brown on top and cooked through.
- Allow to cool before slicing.